Wednesday, March 05, 2014

My favorite little man

Hopefully it doesn't bother anyone if I share posts across my different outlets.

I drawing I was working on last night. My wife says an eye is off, I don't see it but I've been staring at it for a few hours so she is probably right. Funny how a slight angle to the head makes measuring so much more complex. I'll scan this one in sometime soon so you can get the full look.

Also, people frequently ask about my tool. This is the drafting pencil that I use 90% of the time on my drawings. It uses tiny .5 size lead, makes it hard to kill in large areas but has a nice tight clean line.

1 comment:

Fitzzz said...

I've tried a few different times to see the "Eye being off" thing and respectfully disagree, I have even tried flipping image which usually brings out any unbalance, Great post/sketch!